Sorry, this Orbea Oiz H30 Mountain Bike - 2022, Medium has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Orbea Oiz H30 Mountain Bike - 2022, Medium
Fit Range: 5'5" - 6'0"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The Bike of Champions - at a Champion Price!
- No nonsense cross-country geometry built for speed
- Obea Oiz Hydro High Polished alloy frame with welds so smooth, you may need a magnifying glass
- Patented I-Line internal shock lockout to guarantee efficiency
- Space for two water bottles inside the front triangle
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- Bike is new and unridden
- Bike is covered by manufacturers' warranties
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||29 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||FOX Rhythm Series 32 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT DPS|
|Rear Shock Travel||120mm|
|Brakes||Shimano MT201, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore M6100, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M6100|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano MT511 Alloy, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51t|
|Handlebar||OC1 Alloy, 750mm|
|Stem||OC1 Alloy, 31.8mm x 70mm, 6°|
|Saddle||Selle Italia Boost|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||OC1 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Shimano MT410|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Ikon, 29 x 2.2"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Ikon, 29 x 2.2"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'5" - 6'0"
|A. Effective Top Tube||593 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||432 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||75°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||69°|
|E. Head Tube||95 mm|
|F. Stack||591 mm|
|G. Reach||435 mm|
|H. Standover Height||732 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Changing the way cyclists buy bikes.
Who is TPC?
We’re fellow bike nerds. We're cyclists who want to find the right bike, components, and accessories for you. That’s why we created our innovative Certified Pre-Owned bike process and why we’re committed to finding the best products you need for your adventures.
Bikes are meant
to be used.