- This bike is set up as mullet for quick cornering.
- New front & rear brake pads for more stopping power.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate paint chips on the backside of the seat tube & drive side chainstay.
- Moderate scratches on the down tube.
- Small scratches on the non-drive side unused section of fork stanchion.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, fork lower legs, handlebar, & cranks.