Sorry, this Liv Alight 3 Comfort Women's Commuter Bike - 2021, Small has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Liv Alight 3 Comfort Women's Commuter Bike - 2021, Small
Fit Range: 5'2" - 5'5"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Comfort and Efficiency Meet
- Adjustable stem for fit fine tuning
- 21 speeds
- Comfortable and efficient
- Low standover height for confident mounting and dismounting
- Floor Model. In excellent condition, with minor cosmetic wear from test rides.
- The stem of this bike was recalled, so we replaced or fixed them to manufacturer standards. We always disclose recalls for your knowledge, and we ensure all our bikes are safe (and fun) to ride.
|Model||Alight 3 Comfort|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 3x7 spd|
|Weight||27 lbs 5 oz|
|Fork||Liv Alight, Steel|
|Brakes||Alloy, Direct/Linear Pull (V-Brakes)|
|Shifters||Shimano EF41, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY300|
|Rear Derailleur||microSHIFT 26C|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||ProWheel Alloy, 48/38/28t, 170mm|
|Handlebar||Unbranded Alloy, 620mm|
|Seatpost||Giant Suspension, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Bolt-On)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Giant Aluminum Clincher , Alloy|
|Front Tire||Giant S-X2, 700C x 38C|
|Rear Tire||Giant S-X2, 700C x 38C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
5'2" - 5'5"
|A. Effective Top Tube||560 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||420 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||70.5°|
|E. Head Tube||160 mm|
|F. Stack||583 mm|
|G. Reach||388 mm|
|H. Standover Height||590 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Changing the way cyclists buy bikes.
Who is TPC?
We’re fellow bike nerds. We're cyclists who want to find the right bike, components, and accessories for you. That’s why we created our innovative Certified Pre-Owned bike process and why we’re committed to finding the best products you need for your adventures.
Bikes are meant
to be used.