Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Kona Process 134 DL 29 Mountain Bike - 2021, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Here For The Hoopla
Why We Love It
- New rear brake pads to brake with confidence.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Affordable, capable, grin-inducing perfection
- Trail geometry builds an energetic and maneuverable ride
- 134mm rear travel perfect for taming any trail
- 27.5” and 29” options to suit any rider and terrain
- Room for 2.5” tires for max autonomy with stellar ride feel
- Light scratches on the drive-side of the top tube & down tube.
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur & crank arms.
- Light scratches on the rims.
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||33 lbs 12 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Pike Select RC DebonAir|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Deluxe Ultimate Trunnion DebonAir|
|Rear Shock Travel||134mm|
|Brakes||SRAM G2 RS, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM NX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press Fit|
|Crankset||SRAM NX Eagle Alloy DUB, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM NX PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50t|
|Handlebar||Kona XC/BC 35 Alloy, 790mm|
|Stem||Kona XC/BC 35 Alloy, 35.0 mm x 40mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||SDG Tellis, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||WTB Volt Kona Custom|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||WTB KOM Team Light i30 TCS 2.0 Aluminum Tubeless Ready , Alloy|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 29" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Dissector 3C Maxx Terra EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'11" - 6'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||625 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||450 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||76.3°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||66°|
|e. Head Tube||109 mm|
|f. Stack||615 mm|
|g. Reach||475 mm|
|h. Standover Height||725 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.