Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Super Commuter+ 8S Commuter E-Bike - 2017, 50cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New Selle San Marco GND saddle for added comfort & support.
- New Shimano Deore rear derailleur & SunRace cassette.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- The front fender of this bike was recalled, so we removed or fixed it to manufacturer standards. We always disclose recalls for your knowledge, and we ensure all our bikes are safe (and fun) to ride.
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain.
- Light scratches on the crank arms.
- Minor scuff on the non-drive side of the down tube.
|Model||Super Commuter+ 8S|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||50 lbs 11 oz|
|Brakes||Shimano Deore M615, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX M7000, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano M5100|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||N/A|
|Crankset||Miranda Delt for Bosch Alloy, 20t, 170mm|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Alloy, 620mm|
|Stem||Bontrager Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Alloy, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Selle San Marco GND|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x135mm|
|Wheelset||Alex Volar Aluminum, Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Schwable Super Moto-X, 650B x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Schwable Super Moto-X, 650B x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Motor||Bosch Performance Speed|
|Battery||Bosch PowerPack 500Wh|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'2" - 5'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||574 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||450 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||69.5°|
|e. Head Tube||150 mm|
|f. Stack||607 mm|
|g. Reach||388 mm|
|h. Standover Height||789 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.