Sorry, this Trek Madone SLR 6 Project One Road Bike - 2018, 56cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Trek Madone SLR 6 Project One Road Bike - 2018, 56cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'8.5" - 5'10.9"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- absoluteBLACK Oval chainrings
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- New front rotor
- New handlebar tape
- New Selle San Marco Aspide Xsilite saddle
- New front shifter cable/housing
- Replaced handlebar tape & front brake pads
- Light scratches on the fork dropouts, integrated seatmast, & non-drive side chainstay
- Moderate scratches on the drive side bottom bracket area
- Light scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur
- Drive side seatstay was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty
|Model||Madone SLR 6 Project One|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||Trek Madone KVF, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra R8020, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000 w/ absoluteBLACK Oval Chainrings, 52/36t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager XXX Aero Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||Bontrager Alloy, 31.8mm x 120mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Trek Madone Integrated Seatmast Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Selle San Marco Aspide|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 Disc Carbon Tubeless Ready, Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Specialized S-Works Turbo RapidAir, 700C x 30C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized S-Works Turbo RapidAir, 700C x 30C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'8.5" - 5'10.9"
|A. Effective Top Tube||559 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||525 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.3°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|E. Head Tube||151 mm|
|F. Stack||563 mm|
|G. Reach||391 mm|
|H. Standover Height||768 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||670 - 730 mm|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.