Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Full Stache 8 Mountain Bike - 2019, 17.5"
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Turn Mountains to Mole Hills
Why We Love It
- Wolf Tooth Oval chainring improves rider efficiency.
- New Maxxis Rekon+ rear tire offering fast-rolling and impressive grip over multiple trail surfaces.
- The frame design is playful, yet very stable and capable
- 29+ wheels smooth out even the roughest of trails
- Short chainstays are maneuverable and stiff
- A suspension fork adds comfort through rocks and roots
- Moderate wear and tear from cable rub on the head tube.
- Light paint chips on the top tube, drive side chainstay, & non-drive side seatstay.
- Light scuff on the drive side chainstay.
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||31 lbs 3 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Pike RC|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT RE:aktiv|
|Rear Shock Travel||130mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide R, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle AXS Controller, Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 AXS Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Truvativ Descendant Alloy w/ Wolf Tooth Oval Chainring., 30t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1295, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Line Pro 35 Carbon, 750mm|
|Stem||Bontrager Line Alloy, 35.0mm x 60mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Drop Line Dropper, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Line Pro 40 Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, 29" x 2.6"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Rekon+ 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 29" x 2.8"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'5" - 5'9"
|a. Effective Top Tube||586 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||419 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||75.9°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||65.9°|
|e. Head Tube||90 mm|
|f. Stack||614 mm|
|g. Reach||454 mm|
|h. Standover Height||769 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.