Sorry, this Trek Boone 7 Disc Cyclocross Bike - 2019, 58cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Trek Boone 7 Disc Cyclocross Bike - 2019, 58cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 6'1" - 6'3"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Purebred ‘Cross Rig
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- New headset
- New Vittoria Terreno Dry Tubeless Ready Graphene 2.0 tires
- New handlebar tape
- New bottom bracket
- New FSA chain
- New PRO Turnix Carbon saddle
- Moderate scratches on inside of fork & chainstays from tire rub
- Light scratches on head tube, seat tube, crank arms, chainstays, & seatstays
- Backside of seat tube was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty
|Model||Boone 7 Disc|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 12 oz|
|Fork||Trek IsoSpeed , Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Force 1 HydroR, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force 1 HydroR, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force 1|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Force 1 Carbon, 42t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1170, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager IsoCore Pro VR-CF Carbon, 44cm|
|Stem||Bontrager Pro Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Ride Tuned Cap Seatmast Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Paradigm Comp TLR Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Terreno Dry Tubeless Ready Graphene 2.0, 700C x 33C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Terreno Dry Tubeless Ready Graphene 2.0, 700C x 33C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
6'1" - 6'3"
|A. Effective Top Tube||570 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||553 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.3°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72.3°|
|E. Head Tube||176 mm|
|F. Stack||597 mm|
|G. Reach||391 mm|
|H. Standover Height||816 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||680 - 750 mm|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.