Sorry, this Santa Cruz Tallboy C Mountain Bike - 2019, Medium has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Santa Cruz Tallboy C Mountain Bike - 2019, Medium
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'4" - 5'9"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The Mountain Bike That Does It All
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- New PRO Koryak dropper seatpost
- New Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0 rear tire
- New handlebar tape
- The fork has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride
- Moderate scratch on the top tube
- Moderate scuffs on the seatstays
- Moderate cable rub on the drive side of the seat tube
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, cranks, handlebar & fork legs
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT|
|Rear Shock Travel||110mm|
|Brakes||SRAM G2 R, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM NX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Truvativ Stylo Alloy, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1230 , 11-50t|
|Handlebar||Santa Cruz Carbon, 750mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty|
|Stem||Race Face Aeffect Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||PRO Koryak, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||WTB Santa Cruz Custom|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Roval Traverse Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Specialized|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 29" x 2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.25"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'4" - 5'9"
|A. Effective Top Tube||603 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||420 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||68°|
|E. Head Tube||100 mm|
|F. Stack||603 mm|
|G. Reach||430 mm|
|H. Standover Height||706 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
Bikes are meant
to be used.