Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Kona Satori DL Mountain Bike - 2019, X-Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- The shock has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride.
- New WTB STp i23 wheelset.
- New SRAM cassette, chainring, & KMC chain for crisp shifting.
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 rear tire for mixed terrain conditions.
- New X-Fusion Manic dropper seatpost.
- New PRO Components Turnix Off Road saddle for improved comfort.
- New front & rear brake rotors for more stopping power.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- Moderate heel rub on the chainstays & seatstays.
- Small paint chips on the frame.
- Small scratches on the frame, fork lower legs, cranks, & derailleur.
- Small scratch on the non-drive side fork stanchion.
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||32 lbs 11 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Revelation RC|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Deluxe RL|
|Rear Shock Travel||130mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide R, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Truvativ Descendant Alloy, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1230, 11-50t|
|Handlebar||Kona Alloy, 750mm|
|Stem||Alloy, 35.0mm x 60mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||PRO Components Turnix Off Road|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||WTB STp i23 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, WTB Serra|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR, 29" x 2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'2" - 6'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||642 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||530 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||78.3°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||68°|
|e. Head Tube||125 mm|
|f. Stack||637 mm|
|g. Reach||510 mm|
|h. Standover Height||783 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.