Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Kona Process 134 AL 29 Mountain Bike - 2019, X-Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- absoluteBLACK oval chainring for improved rider efficiency.
- New PRO Components Koryak dropper seatpost for technical riding.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side top tube & rocker link.
- Moderate paint chips on the backside of the seat tube.
- Small scratches on the drive side fork stanchion.
- Small scratches on the main frame, rear triangle & rims.
- Moderate foot rub on the drive side seatstay.
|Model||Process 134 AL 29|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||33 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Lyrik Ultimate|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Ultimate|
|Rear Shock Travel||134mm|
|Brakes||SRAM G2 R, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM NX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM NX Eagle Alloy w/ absoluteBLACK Oval Chainring, 30t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle , 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Spank Vibrocore Alloy, 820mm|
|Stem||Race Face Aeffect Alloy, 35.0mm x 40mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||PRO Components Koryak, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||WTB KOM Trail i30 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss 370|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Dissector 3C MaxxTerra EXO+ TR, 29" x 2.6"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Dissector 3C MaxxTerra EXO+ TR, 29" x 2.6"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'3" - 6'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||664 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||485 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||76.2°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||66°|
|e. Head Tube||160 mm|
|f. Stack||626 mm|
|g. Reach||510 mm|
|h. Standover Height||711 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||690 - 840 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.