- A super lightweight carbon road bike that is perfect to steal some KOMs.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 front tire for the miles ahead.
- New handlebar tape offering padding & a secure grip.
- New Ritchey Alloy stem.
- New rear brake cable/housing for confident braking.
- New front & rear shifter cable/housing for smooth shifting.
- Zipp Service Course SL Alloy saddle.
- Quarq DZero SRAM Red Carbon Power Meter. *
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Light scratches on the crank arms.
- Light delamination of carbon on the down tube around the water bottle cage bosses.
- Moderate scratches on the drive side of the bottom bracket area.
- Moderate scratches on the inside of chainstays.
* Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration.