Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Commencal Meta TR 29 Race Mountain Bike - 2019, X-Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The Versatile One
Why We Love It
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- Rear brake has been bled
- New shifter cable & housing
- Moderate heel rub on the non-drive side seatstay & chainstay
- Small paint chips on the underside of the down tube & drive side of the seat tube
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, handlebar, & cranks.
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||34 lbs 3 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Pike RC|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe RCT|
|Rear Shock Travel||130mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide R, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM NX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Truvativ Descendant Alloy, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1230, 11-50t|
|Handlebar||Ride Alpha Alloy, 780mm|
|Stem||Ride Alpha Alloy, 31.8mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||KS Lev Integra, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Spank Oozy 350 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Spank Spike|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra EXO+ TR, 29" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C MaxxTerra EXO+ TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'2" - 6'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||651 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||495 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||76.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||66.5°|
|e. Head Tube||120 mm|
|g. Reach||500 mm|
|h. Standover Height||N/A|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.