Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Yeti SB5.5 Turq X01 Mountain Bike - 2018, X-Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- Headset was replaced providing smooth handling.
- New grips for improved comfort and control.
- New WTB Speed Terra i27 wheelset designed for optimal tire support increasing traction & control.
- New Vee Tire Co. Snap Trail back tire offers fast-rolling and impressive grip over multiple trail surfaces.
- A savvy all-mountain bike that rides past its limits
- 140mm of progressive rear travel excels on all parts of the ride
- Switch Infinity suspension provides unmatched efficiency
- TURQ or C/Series carbon frame options are tough and lightweight
- Light scratches on the lower fork legs, inside the seatstays & chainstays.
- Light paint chip on the drive side seatstay & non-drive side chainstay.
- Moderate scratches on the rear derailleur & handlebar.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||29 lbs 10 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 36 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT DPX2|
|Rear Shock Travel||140mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8120, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM X01 Carbon, 30t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Yeti Carbon, 800mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty|
|Stem||Race Face Turbine, 35.0mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||FOX Performance Series Transfer Dropper, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||WTB Speed Terra i27 Aluminum Tubeless Ready, WTB|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Assegai EXO TR, 29" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Vee Tire Co. Snap Trail Top40 Compound, 29" x 2.35"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'3" - 6'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||652 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||521 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.6°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||66.5°|
|e. Head Tube||121 mm|
|f. Stack||639 mm|
|g. Reach||463 mm|
|h. Standover Height||767 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.