Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Yeti Cycles SB5 TURQ Mountain Bike - 2018, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Savory All-Trail Ally
Why We Love It
- New PRO Components Koryak dropper seatpost.
- A do-it-all trail bike that performs on big mountain adventures
- 127mm of progressive rear travel excels whether pedaling or descending
- Switch Infinity suspension provides unmatched efficiency and traction
- Older, 27.5” version of Yeti’s SB130
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side fork stanchion which has been sanded & smoothed down.
- Small paint chip on the non-drive side down tube.
- Small scuffs in the frame protection.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||28 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT DPX2|
|Rear Shock Travel||127mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide RSC, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle AXS Controller, Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM X01 Carbon w/ SRAM Oval Chainring, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Yeti 760 Carbon, 760mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty|
|Stem||Race Face Turbine Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||PRO Components Koryak, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||SDG Bel Air III, Lux-Alloy|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss M1700 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 27.5" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 27.5" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||629 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||483 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||66.5°|
|e. Head Tube||144 mm|
|f. Stack||625 mm|
|g. Reach||444 mm|
|h. Standover Height||737 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.