Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Émonda SLR 6 Road Bike - 2018, 60cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 extremely durable rear tire for performance training in all conditions.
- New front brake pads to brake with confidence.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- Headset was replaced providing smooth handling.
- Light scratches on the head tube.
- Light oxidation on the stem bolts.
- The down tube bottle cage bolt is broken & still located in the thread.
|Model||Émonda SLR 6|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||15 lbs 13 oz|
|Brakes||Bontrager Speed Stop Pro, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra R8000, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 50/34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-30t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager VR-CF XXX Carbon, 44cm|
|Stem||Bontrager Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Bontrager Montrose Elite|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 Carbon Tubeless Ready , Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'3" - 6'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||586 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||573 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||72.8°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73.9°|
|e. Head Tube||210 mm|
|f. Stack||615 mm|
|g. Reach||395 mm|
|h. Standover Height||804 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||720 - 820 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.