Sorry, this Trek Domane SLR Project One Road Bike - 2018, 58cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Trek Domane SLR Project One Road Bike - 2018, 58cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'11" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Top-of-the-Line Endurance Bike
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- Light scratches on the shifters, crank arms, & rear derailleur
- Light scratches & discoloration on the rims
- Down tube Trek Domane SLR Control Center Cover is cracked but still functional
- Light scratches on the drive side fork dropout, non-drive side down tube, drive side bottom bracket area, drive side seatstay, & rear dropouts
- Moderate wear on the carbon saddle rails
|Model||Domane SLR Project One|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||15 lbs 9 oz|
|Fork||Bontrager Domane, Carbon|
|Brakes||Bontrager Speed Stop Pro, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 52/36t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-30t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager XXX Integrated Bar/Stem Carbon, 44cm|
|Stem||Bontrager XXX Integrated Bar/Stem Carbon, N/A x 100mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Ride Tuned Carbon Seatmast Cap, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Bontrager Montrose Pro|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Aeolus 5 TLR Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Bontrager Aeolus|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Bontrager R3, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'11" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||567 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||548 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72°|
|E. Head Tube||195 mm|
|F. Stack||611 mm|
|G. Reach||380 mm|
|H. Standover Height||796 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||740 - 790 mm|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.