Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Merlin Extralight All-Road Bike - 2018, 48cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- This beautiful titanium all-road bike combines lightweight with comfort.
- New handlebar tape offering padding & a secure grip.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Moderate scratches on the seatpost.
- Light scratches on the non-drive side of the fork.
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms.
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 12 oz|
|Fork||ENVE Road Disc, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Force Hydro R, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Force 22|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force 22|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Sram Force 22, 50/34t, 165mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1170, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||ENVE Carbon, 40cm|
|Stem||Thomson X4 Alloy, 31.8mm x 70mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||Ritchey Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Selle San Marco Aspide|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Knight Aluminum, Knight|
|Front Tire||Continental GP 4000 S II, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Continental GP 4000 S II, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
4'11" - 5'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||525 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||470 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72°|
|e. Head Tube||110 mm|
|h. Standover Height||735 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.