Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Intense Cycles Primer Mountain Bike - 2018, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- New headset for improved handling.
- New FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- New rear brake pads & rear rotor for confident braking.
- Shimano XT M8000 11 speed groupset.
- ENVE HG Carbon handlebar.
- ENVE Carbon stem.
- Mavic E-XA Elite Disc Aluminum front wheel.
- Mavic XA Pro Disc Aluminum rear wheel.
- Mid-travel suspension and 29 or 27.5 wheels offer exceptional versatility
- A smart, playful build that can handle trail chunk or fast machine-built flow
- Adjustable geometry lets you customize the bike to suit your riding style
- JS Tuned suspension smooths out bumps and keeps traction on the trail
- Light scratches on the fork lowers.
- Moderate scratches on the seat tube & down tube.
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur.
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side chainstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||28 lbs 5 oz|
|Fork||FOX 34 Factory Series FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Monarch RT3|
|Rear Shock Travel||130mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8000, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8000, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano XT M8000, 32t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8000, 11-46t|
|Handlebar||ENVE HG Carbon , 750mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek integrated|
|Stem||ENVE Carbon, 31.8mm x 50mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Race Face Aeffect Alloy, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Front: Mavic E-XA Pro / Rear: Mavic XA Pro - Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Mavic|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR, 29" x 2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Ardent EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||597 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||457 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||75 (Effective) / 72.3 (Actual)|
|d. Head Tube Angle||67.5°|
|e. Head Tube||102 mm|
|f. Stack||616 mm|
|g. Reach||431 mm|
|h. Standover Height||803 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||680 - 790 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.