The drive-side chainstay was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty.
- power2max NGeco Power Meter. *
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms.
- Small cosmetic paint chips on the back of the seat tube.
- Moderate scratches on the inside of the chainstays.
- Moderate scratches on the top tube & down tube.
- Moderate scratches on both rims.
* Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration.
About the Mares Rival
Race Ready, Road Happy
• Cyclocross platform provides durability without a weight penalty
• Wider tires and aggressive geometry shine at the crossroads of pavement and dirt
• Race-specific frame makes it easy to carry in the unseated sections
• Powerful brakes are reliable in all weather conditions
The Focus Mares is most at home on muddy, demanding ‘cross courses that prioritize speed in any weather conditions. But when not racing, this bike is just as happy riding long sections of pavement and dirt. Its lightweight construction combined with reliable brakes and extra tire clearance offer exceptional versatility and speed.