Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Yeti SB6C Mountain Bike - 2017, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New ODI Elite Motion Lock-On grips have Soft Pro Compound for excellent shock absorption on the trails.
- New front and rear rotors for improved braking power.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- Moderate paint chips on the top tube & rear triangle.
- Small scratch on the fork stanchion.
- Small scuffs on the down tube.
- Aftermarket FOX Factory decals are not accurate.
- Brakes are set up as 'MOTO' (Right brake lever = front brake).
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 7 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Series 36 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT EVOL|
|Rear Shock Travel||152mm|
|Brakes||Hope Tech 3, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XTR, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XTR M9000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Race Face Next SL Carbon, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SunRace MS8, 11-46t|
|Handlebar||Race Face SixC Carbon, 790mm|
|Stem||Industry Nine Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||WTB/ Yeti Custom|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Industry Nine Enduro 305 Aluminum Tubeless, Industry Nine|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Assegai 3C MaxxGrip TR DH, 27.5" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Aggresor EXO TR, 27.5" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||632 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||483 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.2°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||65.5°|
|e. Head Tube||138 mm|
|f. Stack||615 mm|
|g. Reach||447 mm|
|h. Standover Height||759 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||690 - 840 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.