- The fork & shock have been professionally serviced by the suspension experts at Dirt Labs in Longmont, CO.
- New Crank Brothers Synthesis aluminum wheelset.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New brake rotors for improved stopping power.
- New SDG Tellis dropper for technical riding.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Moderate scratches on the fork stanchions.
- Wear on chainstays from heel rub.
- Moderate scratches on the chainstays & seatstays.
- Moderate scratches on the top tube & down tube.
- Cosmetic paint chipping on the swingarm & seat tube.
- Wear from cable rub on the head tube.
- Corrosion on the stem bolts.
- Wear on crank arms from heel rub.
About the Primer
• Mid-travel suspension and 29 or 27.5 wheels offer exceptional versatility
• A smart, playful build that can handle trail chunk or fast machine-built flow
• Adjustable geometry lets you customize the bike to suit your riding style
• JS Tuned suspension smooths out bumps and keeps traction on the trail
The Intense Primer wasn’t built to win an XC race or straight-line through complex downhill. It’s meant to find that perfect stump to pop off, rail through berms, manual rollers, and grow your inner wild child. Every piece of the Primer was designed so you can take it anywhere, anytime—and you’re bound to have fun.