Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Intense Cycles ACV 27.5+ Foundation Mountain Bike - 2017, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New front & rear brake pads for more stopping power.
- New Vittoria Martello Trail Graphene 2.0 rear tire for mixed terrain conditions.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New WTB speed saddle for improved comfort.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- Moderate paint chips on the top tube.
- Moderate scratches on the & paint chips on the drive side chainstay.
- Moderate heel rub on the non-drive side seatstay.
- Moderate scratches on the front triangle, rear triangle, fork lowers, rims, & cranks.
|Model||ACV 27.5+ Foundation|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||29 lbs 14 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Pike RCT3|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Monarch R Debonair|
|Rear Shock Travel||130mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide RS, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X1, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Race Face Next Carbon, 32t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1150, 10-42t|
|Handlebar||Renthal Fatbar Alloy, 770mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty|
|Stem||Thomson Elite X4 Alloy, 31.8mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||KS Lev, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss M1600 Spline Two Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR, 27.5" x 2.8"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Martello Trail Graphene 2.0, 27.5" x 2.8"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||599 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||458 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.8°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||76.25°|
|e. Head Tube||102 mm|
|f. Stack||628 mm|
|g. Reach||416 mm|
|h. Standover Height||805 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.