Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Fuji Gran Fondo 2.1 Road Bike - 2017, 58cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Glide Through The Miles
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 rear tire for performance training in all conditions.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Endurance bike to keep you rolling comfortably on long rides and tough roads
- Carbon layup absorbs vibrations and helps prevent fatigue
- Super responsive to your power so it won’t hold fast riders back
- Relaxed geometry is friendly to newbies and pros alike
- Small scratches on the inside of the non-drive side chainstay.
- Small chip on the drive side seatstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||Fuji Gran Fondo, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano RS805, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 50/34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 5800, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Thomson Carbon, 46cm|
|Stem||Thomson Elite X2 Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Tange Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Selle SMP Pro|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Easton EA90 SL Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Easton M1-213|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'3" - 6'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||580 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||540 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|e. Head Tube||215 mm|
|f. Stack||625 mm|
|g. Reach||389 mm|
|h. Standover Height||829 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.