The non-drive side of the down tube was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty.
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- New FSA chain to optimize crisp shifting.
- New Vision Team 30 Comp TLR wheelset for training or entry-level racing.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 extremely durable tires for performance training in all conditions.
- Quarq DZero Power Meter*
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Light scuffs on the drive-side head tube, top tube & around the bottom bracket area.
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain.
- Moderate wear on the saddle.
* Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration.