The fork & shock have been professionally serviced by the suspension experts at Dirt Labs in Longmont, CO.
- New FSA Afterburner WideR wheelset.
- New front & rear brake pads & front rotor for more stopping power.
- New SDG Tellis dropper seatpost for downhill riding.
- New WTB Speed saddle for more comfort.
- New Race Face chainring.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New headset for improved handling.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Small scratches on the drive side of the down tube.
- Small paint chips on the non drive side rear dropout.
- Moderate scratch on the top tube.
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur.
- Small cracks in the handlebar.