Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Fuji Norcom Straight 1.3 Time Trial Bike - 2016, 55cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Tri Power Unlocked
Why We Love It
- New front & rear brake pads for confident braking.
- New handlebar tape & TT arm pads offering padding & a secure grip.
- New DT Swiss P1800 Spline Aluminum Tubeless Compatible wheelset.
- Aerodynamic tri bike for pure racing and training
- Customizable and friendly to every body shape to bring out your best
- Aero bars to lock in your fastest position
- Moderate oxidation on the cockpit bolts.
- Light scratches on the top tube, crank arms, seatstays, & chainstays.
- Moderate scratches on the drive side of the bottom bracket area.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||19 lbs 5 oz|
|Fork||Fuji FC-330, Carbon|
|Brakes||TRP Aero TTV w/ Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-6871 Dual Control Levers, Direct/Linear Pull (V-Brakes)|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 SW-R671, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 53/39t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Oval Concepts 950 Carbon Base Bar w/ Oval Concepts S Bend Carbon Extensions, 42cm|
|Stem||Oval Concepts 760 Aero Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 8°|
|Seatpost||Oval Concepts Aero Carbon , Frame Specific|
|Saddle||ISM PR 2.0|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss P1800 Spline Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 23C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 23C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
|a. Effective Top Tube||550 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||550 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||78°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|e. Head Tube||140 mm|
|f. Stack||540 mm|
|g. Reach||435 mm|
|h. Standover Height||821 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.