Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Yeti SB5c Mountain Bike - 2015, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 front tire for the miles ahead.
- New handlebar grips offering padding & a secure grip.
- New bottom bracket for smooth pedaling.
- New FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- Light scratches on the fork lowers & saddle.
- Moderate scratches across the entire frameset.
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur.
- Moderate scratches on the dropper post stanchions.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||27 lbs 14 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT|
|Rear Shock Travel||127mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M785, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM X1, 28t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM , 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Easton Haven Carbon , 760mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek integrated|
|Stem||Thomson X4 Alloy, 31.8mm x 70mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss XM401 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss 350|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 Graphene 2.0, 27.5" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Purgatory GRID 2Bliss Ready, 27.5" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||628 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||483 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||72.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||66.8°|
|e. Head Tube||143 mm|
|f. Stack||621 mm|
|g. Reach||432 mm|
|h. Standover Height||770 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.