Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Roubaix SL4 Pro Disc Race UDi2 Road Bike - 2015, 54cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 extremely durable tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New rotors for increased stopping power.
- New FSA chain to optimize crisp shifting.
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur, crank arms & shifters.
- Light scratches around the drive-side bottom bracket area, chainstay, & seatstays.
- Light scratches on the rims.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 0 oz|
|Fork||Specialized FACT, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R785, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Alfine Di2 R785, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Specialized Pro FACT Carbon, 50/34t, 172.5 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Shallow Bend Alloy, 42 cm|
|Stem||Specialized SL Alloy, 31.8 mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works CG-R FACT Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||SCS|
|Wheelset||Roval Rapide CL 40 SCS Disc Carbon Clincher , Roval|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||548 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||495 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72°|
|e. Head Tube||165 mm|
|f. Stack||563 mm|
|g. Reach||380 mm|
|h. Standover Height||776 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.