Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Felt F5 Team Road Bike - 2010, 60cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New Vision Team 30 Comp TLR wheelset for training or entry-level racing.
- New brake pads front & rear for improved stopping power.
- New saddle & bar tape for improved comfort.
- Small cosmetic paint chips around the bottle cage bolts.
- Small cosmetic paint chips on the chainstays.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x10 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 12 oz|
|Brakes||SRAM Red AeroLink, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||SRAM Red, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM Red, 53/39t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace 7900, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Thomson Road Carbon, 46cm|
|Stem||3T ARX-LTD Carbon, 31.8mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||3T Dorico Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||San Marco Aspide|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Vision Team 30 Comp Aluminum, Vision|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 , 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'2" - 6'6"
|a. Effective Top Tube||591 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||562 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|e. Head Tube||190 mm|
|h. Standover Height||834 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.