Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Fuji Altamira 2.5 Road Bike - 2013, Med/Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
No-Fuss Form and Function
Why We Love It
- Gain the aero advantage with a set of Roval CL 50 Carbon wheels.
- Low and aggressive geometry gets the most out of every pedal stroke
- High strength-to-weight ratio in Fuji’s proprietary C10 high-modulus carbon
- Internal cable routing is sleek and aerodynamic
- A max tire width of 700 x 35mm brings flexibility for off-road rides
- Thru-axles keep the wheels locked in place while increasing stiffness
- Moderate scratches on the shifters & on the inside of the fork from tire rub.
- Light scratches on the down tube & drive side bottom bracket area.
- Light scratches on the seatpost, crank arms, & drive side seatstay & chainstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x10 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 2 oz|
|Brakes||SRAM Rival , Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||SRAM Rival , Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Rival|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Rival|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Force 22 Carbon, 50/34t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1070, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Oval Concepts 310 Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||Fuji Alloy, 31.8mm x 120mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Oval Concepts 905 Carbon, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Oval Concepts 500|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Roval CL 50 Rapide Carbon Tubeless Ready , Roval|
|Front Tire||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700C x 26C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700C x 26C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
|a. Effective Top Tube||560 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||530 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|e. Head Tube||160 mm|
|f. Stack||560 mm|
|g. Reach||379 mm|
|h. Standover Height||783 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.