Your gear ships fast with Standard, Two-Day, or Local Pickup.
SRAM Guide Ultimate Right/Rear Hydraulic Disc Brake Set
Every product we sell is covered by a hassle-free 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
Why We Love It
About This Item
- Product is new, but may have minor imperfections. Sold without original packaging
- Four-piston caliper provides the power and SwingLink lever cam makes it easy to modulate that power
- Tooled contact point adjust and tool-free reach adjust
- Lever and bladder design and construction deliver consistent performance, require minimal maintenance
- Reach and contact point are adjustable using a small hex wrench
- Includes aluminum-backed organic pads
- Requires TL6940, Bleeding Edge Tool, for performing any bleed work
|Model||Guide Ultimate A1|
|Hose Length||Minimum 1600mm|
|Item Details||Includes bolts and hose (front-600mm/rear-1200mm)|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.