Sorry, this Orbea Rallon M-TEAM MT Mountain Bike - 2022, Medium has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Orbea Rallon M-TEAM MT Mountain Bike - 2022, Medium
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'3" - 5'11"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
You've Never Felt More Control
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 tires
- New front rotor
- Mullet wheel combination
- Front & rear suspension have been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride
- Replaced handlebar grips, rear brake pads, & bottom bracket
- Front & rear hydraulic brakes have been bled
- Light scratches on the head tube, top tube, down tube, & drive side chainstay
- Moderate scratches on the fork lowers & non-drive side seatstay
- Moderate scratches on the rear derailleur
|Model||Rallon M-TEAM MT|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||31 lbs 8 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 38 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT X2|
|Rear Shock Travel||160mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8120, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8100, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8100|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Race Face Next R Carbon, 32t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8100, 10-51t|
|Handlebar||Race Face Next R Carbon, 750mm|
|Stem||Race Face Turbine R Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer Factory Series, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Race Face Turbine R Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Race Face Vault|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0, 29"/27.5" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0, 29"/27.5" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'3" - 5'11"
|A. Effective Top Tube||600 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||415 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||77°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||64°|
|E. Head Tube||100 mm|
|F. Stack||632 mm|
|G. Reach||455 mm|
|H. Standover Height||744 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.