Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Pinarello Dogma F8 Road Bike - 2015, 56cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Seize Every Opportunity
Why We Love It
- New Vision Team 35 Comp SL Alloy wheelset for training or entry-level racing.
- New Selle San Marco GND saddle for added comfort & support.
- New handlebar tape offering padding & a secure grip.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New KMC chain to optimize crisp shifting.
- Pioneer Single-Sided Power Meter*
- On the wishlist for pro racers, every time
- Carbon race bike with every detail locked and stunning Italian style
- Fantastic handling with classic road geometry
- New aero development flows through each Dogma generation
- Performs at the top in every Tour; seems like a no-brainer???
- Small paint chip on the non-drive side down tube, top tube & chainstay.
- Light scuff on the drive-side seatstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 2 oz|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 w/ Pioneer Single-Sided Power Meter, 52/36t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||S-Works Shallow Bend Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||MØst Tiger Ultra Light Carbon, 31.8mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Pinarello Aero Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Selle San Marco Aspide|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Vision Team 35 Comp SL Aluminum Clincher, Vision|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||565 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||560 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73.2°|
|e. Head Tube||165 mm|
|f. Stack||569 mm|
|g. Reach||391 mm|
|h. Standover Height||821 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.