Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Rocky Mountain Element Alloy 10 Mountain Bike - 2022, X-Small
Recommended Rider Height: 4'10" - 5'2" Sizing Guide
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
In your Element
Why We Love It
- The Element is a do-everything race bike tailor-made for tough XC races that feature descents too rough for a pure XC bike. It’s been revamped for 2022 with 120mm of rear travel paired with a 130mm fork. The geometry is more aggressive with 30-40mm more reach in each size and a slack-for-XC 65.0-65.8° head angle. Want to learn more?
- Read Our Guide
- Bike is new and unridden.
- Bike is covered by manufacturers’ warranties.
- Bike is spec'd with a 29" fork by Rocky Mountain and is within their max Axle-to-Crown height range.
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||29 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT EVOL|
|Rear Shock Travel||120mm|
|Brakes||Shimano SLX M7100, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX M7100, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8100|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Race Face Aeffect, 32t, 165mm|
|Cassette||Shimano SLX M7100, 10-51t|
|Handlebar||Rocky Mountain AM Alloy, 760mm|
|Stem||Rocky Mountain XC Alloy, 31.8mm x 45mm, 5°|
|Seatpost||Rocky Mountain Toonie dropper, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||WTB ST i27 Light Aluminum Tubeless Ready , Front: Rocky Mountain / Rear: Shimano SLX M7110|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Rekon EXO TR, 27.5" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Rekon EXO TR, 27.5" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
4'10" - 5'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||542mm, 541mm (Slack, Steep)|
|b. Seat Tube||355 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||75.7°, 76.5° (Slack, Steep)|
|d. Head Tube Angle||64.7°, 65.5° (Slack, Steep)|
|e. Head Tube||90 mm|
|f. Stack||561mm, 566mm (Slack, Steep)|
|g. Reach||397mm, 405mm (Slack, Steep)|
|h. Standover Height||769mm, 772mm (Slack, Steep)|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.