- New Race Face Atlas rear wheel.
- New SRAM DH cassette.
- New front & rear brake pads for increased braking power.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Small scratches on the drive side seatstay, drive side of the head tube & non-drive side of the down tube.
- Small scratches on the fork lowers.
About the Session
Iconic Downhill Machine
• One of the fastest DH bikes on the World Cup circuit
• Designed with only one thing in mind: to go downhill, scary fast
• Long, slack geometry carries speed immensely well and stays planted
• ~200mm of plush, supportive rear wheel travel
• New version has high-pivot sus for better traction and very little pedal kickback
If you follow downhill racing, the Session doesn’t need an intro. It was the winningest bike on the DH World Cup circuit in 2021. Built to be fast, jump, and dominate the track, the Session is a full-fledged DH bike ready for anything.