- New Ritchey Alloy stem.
- New front & rear brake pads for confident braking.
- New KMC chain & Prestacycles UniBlock cassette for crisp shifting.
- New Continental Ultra Sport rear tire for the miles ahead.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Light scratches on the shifters.
- Light scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur.
- Rear brake top tube cable stop is missing a bolt.
About the TCR Advanced Pro
• Race-specific geometry is suited for intermediate riders
• Advanced Pro version has light, stiff frame and moderate groupset
• Lightweight composite frame provides a stiff yet compliant ride
• Available in disc or rim brake models to match your preference
• Recent models use aero-optimized tubes so you can shimmy through air
For serious racers or riders who enjoy long sadde days, the TCR Advanced is Giant’s ultimate do-it-all bike. Climb hills with ease thanks to its light, stiff frame and sail through the descents with gumption too.