Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Evil Insurgent Mountain Bike - 2016, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Pure, Fast Fun
Why We Love It
- New PRO Components Koryak dropper seatpost.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Big-travel trail or enduro ride for cruising up and down tough trails
- 168mm of travel and slacked geometry for stability and fun on the descent
- Ultra-steep 78.2 degree seat tube angle to keep you pedaling strong
- 27.5” setup is poppy and light, while MX setup brings rollover stability up a notch
- Small paint chips and scratches on the down tube.
- Light cable rub on the non-drive side of the head tube.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||29 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Pike RCT3|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Monarch Plus RC3|
|Rear Shock Travel||151mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8000, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8000, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Race Face Turbine alloy, 32t, 170 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8000, 11-42t|
|Handlebar||Easton Haven Alloy, 750mm|
|Stem||Race Face Atlas Alloy, 35.0 mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||PRO Components Koryak, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Easton Heist 30 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Easton Xs|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 27.5" x 2.35"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 27.5" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'0" - 6'4"
|a. Effective Top Tube||640 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||460 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.3°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||65.6°|
|e. Head Tube||127 mm|
|f. Stack||614 mm|
|g. Reach||451 mm|
|h. Standover Height||701 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.