Your gear ships fast with Standard, Two-Day, or Local Pickup.
ENVE SES 6.7 Gen 1 w/ Chris King R45 Hubs Carbon Tubular 700c Wheelset
Every product we sell is covered by a hassle-free 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
Why We Love It
About This Item
- Pre-Owned - With support from ENVE's second hand owner replacement program. Learn more at: https://www.enve.com/support/warranty/
- All wheels have been trued and serviced by our TPC mechanics.
- Good condition.
- Light scratches/scuffs to rims and spokes.
- Hub bearings have some slight roughness.
- Markings to freehub body from previous cassette.
- Braking surface shows normal wear from use.
- Tubular glue residue to rim channel.
- History, mileage, model year are unknown.
|Model||SES 6.7 Gen 1|
|Type||Set (Front & Rear)|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Rim Inner Width||N/A|
|Rim Outer Width||26 / 24|
|Rim Depth||60 / 70|
|Hubs||Chris King R45|
|Spoke Count||20 / 24|
|Skewers||Skewers Not Included|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.