Sorry, this Cervélo P3 Ultegra Time Trial Bike - 2014, 51cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Cervélo P3 Ultegra Time Trial Bike - 2014, 51cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A TT Legend, Attainable for All
- Zipp 404 Firecrest Carbon wheelset
- Regularly comes in as the most popular bike at the Ironman World Championships
- Embodies aerodynamic features of the flagship P5
- Stiff bottom bracket for fantastic power transfer
- Recent versions have an increased head tube height, to better fit a modern riding position
- Top tube storage mounts come standard on most models
- New headset
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 rear tire
- Top tube cable guide not included
- Light discoloration on the rims
- Light scratches on the fork, top tube, down tube, seatstays, & chainstays
- Moderate scratches on brake levers, handlebar, & drive side bottom bracket area
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||Cervelo , Carbon|
|Brakes||FSA Gossamer w/ TRP Brake Levers, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace SL-BSR1, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||FSA Gossamer, 50/34t, 165mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-25t|
|Handlebar||3T Aura Pro Carbon Base Bar w/ 3T Alloy Extensions, 40cm|
|Seatpost||Cervelo Aero Carbon , Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Zipp 404 Firecrest Carbon Clincher , Zipp|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Diamante Pro , 700C x 23C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 23C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|A. Effective Top Tube||505 - 533 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||N/A|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||75 - 79°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|E. Head Tube||97 mm|
|F. Stack||506 mm|
|G. Reach||397 mm|
|H. Standover Height||768 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.