Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Cannondale Slate Gravel Bike - 2017, X-Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Revolutionary Gravel Bike
Why We Love It
- New Shimano cassette for precise shifting.
- SmartForm aluminum frame and SAVE seat stays create a stiff, but flexy ride
- All models feature a lefty fork for max weight savings and control
- Progressive geometry is ready to tackle any road, anywhere
- Internally-routed cables, plus the option for dropper seatpost routing
- Room for 650b wheels and up to 42mm tires
- Light scratches on the shifters, head tube, top tube, down tube, & drive side seatstay & chainstay.
- Light scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur.
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||22 lbs 0 oz|
|Fork||Cannondale OPI Solo Rigid Fork, Aluminum|
|Brakes||Shimano 105 RS505, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano 105 RS505 , Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 5800|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Cannondale Si Alloy, 52/38t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Cannondale C3 Alloy, 44cm|
|Stem||Cannondale C1 Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3 Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Radius Sport|
|Front Axle Spacing||Lefty|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Mavic XM419 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Ready , Front: Lefty 50 / Rear: Formula|
|Front Tire||WTB Resolute , 650C x 42C|
|Rear Tire||WTB Resolute , 650C x 42C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
|a. Effective Top Tube||590 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||544 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71.5°|
|e. Head Tube||160 mm|
|f. Stack||582 mm|
|g. Reach||412 mm|
|h. Standover Height||800 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.