Sorry, this Specialized Epic Hardtail Pro Mountain Bike - 2020, Medium has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized Epic Hardtail Pro Mountain Bike - 2020, Medium
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'5" - 5'10"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The Purist’s Racer
- SRAM X01 Eagle AXS rear derailleur
- SRAM Eagle AXS Controller shifter
- PNW Loam dropper post w/ 150mm of travel
- Hardtail with race geometry for max efficiency
- Popular with purist pedalers and race junkies alike
- Nimble, precise handling for mountain goat climbs
- Alloy or carbon frame is stiff where it counts and forgiving when you need it
- Get back to basics on singletrack or go full tilt in an XC race
- New Specialized Purgatory GRID TRAIL T7 2Bliss Ready front tire
- Light scratches on the rims, down tube, drive side seatstay, & chainstays
- Light scratches on the crank arms
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side seatstay
|Model||Epic Hardtail Pro|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||22 lbs 7 oz|
|Fork||RockShox SID Brain 29|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||SRAM Level TLM, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle AXS Controller, Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM X1 Eagle Carbon, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon XC Mini Rise, 770mm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 70mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||PNW Loam, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Roval Control Carbon Tubeless Ready , Roval|
|Front Tire||Specialized Purgatory GRID TRAIL T7 2Bliss Ready, 29" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Ground Control CONTROL 2Bliss Ready, 29" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'5" - 5'10"
|A. Effective Top Tube||604 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||430 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||68.5°|
|E. Head Tube||95 mm|
|F. Stack||608 mm|
|G. Reach||430 mm|
|H. Standover Height||792 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.