Ibis Ripmo AF Deore Mountain Bike - 2022, Medium
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'3" - 5'8"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New WTB SpeedTerra i30 rear rim
- New WTB Volt saddle & bottom bracket
- New Shimano chain
- The rear suspension has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur & crank arms
- Small scuffs on the non-drive side down tube
- Small paint chips & scuffs on the rear triangle
- Small paint chips on the swingarm
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||34 lbs 5 oz|
|Fork||DVO Onyx SC|
|Rear Shock||DVO Topaz|
|Rear Shock Travel||147mm|
|Brakes||Shimano Deore M6120, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore M6100, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M6100|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano Deore M6100, 30t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51t|
|Handlebar||PNW Range Alloy, 760mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty|
|Stem||Ibis Alloy, 31.8mm x 40mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||KS Rage-i, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Front: Ibis S35 Disc / Rear: WTB SpeedTerra i30, Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Front: Ibis / Rear: WTB|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 29" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'3" - 5'8"
|A. Effective Top Tube||603 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||380 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||76°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||64.9°|
|E. Head Tube||100 mm|
|F. Stack||620 mm|
|G. Reach||458 mm|
|H. Standover Height||750 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.