Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper 27.5 Mountain Bike - 2020, Medium
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'5" - 5'11"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The OG Trail Bike
- Legendary trail geometry suits any ride with great handling
- Durable alloy or ultralight carbon frame options both deliver a fantastic ride
- Goldilocks all-trail suspension: not too little, not too much
- Suspension kinematics give you pedaling efficiency and forgive you on big hits
- Wide-range 1x drivetrain is reliable and has gearing for any terrain
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- New headset bearings
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 rear tire
- Light scuff on the drive-side rear dropout
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur & crank arms
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||29 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 36 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT DPX|
|Rear Shock Travel||150mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XTR M9120, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XTR M9100, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XTR M9100|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Race Face Next R Carbon, 32t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano XTR M9100, 10-51t|
|Handlebar||S-Works Trail Carbon, 790mm|
|Stem||Deity Copperhead Alloy, 31.8mm x 50mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer Factory Series, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Roval Traverse SL Carbon Tubeless Ready , Roval|
|Front Tire||Specialized Butcher GRID Trail Gripton Compound 2Bliss Ready , 27.5" x 2.6"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0, 27.5" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'5" - 5'11"
|A. Effective Top Tube||595 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||410 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||75°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||65.5°|
|E. Head Tube||110 mm|
|F. Stack||596 mm|
|G. Reach||435 mm|
|H. Standover Height||743 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||620 - 760 mm|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.