Sorry, this Cervelo R5 Red eTap AXS Road Bike - 2023, 54cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Cervelo R5 Red eTap AXS Road Bike - 2023, 54cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'7" - 5'10"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Climb Every Mountain, Then Keep Going
- ENVE SES 5.6 Carbon wheelset
- Quarq AXS Power Meter
- Consistently one of the lightest frames since its inception
- Stiff and light for world-class climbing performance
- Results speak for themselves: R5 won two of the hilliest stages at the 2021 Tour de France
- Aggressive geometry for aero positioning and composure on descents
- Recent models feature integrated cable routing to improve aero chops
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires
- New rear brake pads & rotor
- Light scratches on the crank arms & rear shifter
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee functionality, battery life, accuracy, or calibration. Charging cable and/or spare batteries not included
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x12 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||Cervélo , Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Red HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Red Carbon w/ Quarq AXS Power Meter, 48/35t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Red XG-1290, 10-28t|
|Handlebar||Cervélo HB13 Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||Cervélo ST31 Carbon, 31.8mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Cervélo SP24 Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Specialized S-Works Power|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||ENVE SES 5.6 Carbon Tubeless Ready , ENVE|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 , 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 , 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'7" - 5'10"
|A. Effective Top Tube||548 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||N/A|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|E. Head Tube||137 mm|
|F. Stack||547 mm|
|G. Reach||380 mm|
|H. Standover Height||755 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.