Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Road Bike - 2019, 52cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'4" - 5'7"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Power, Balance, Speed
- Quarq AXS Power Meter
- Instant pedaling response and nimble handling
- Race bike that blends forgiveness, comfort, and flat-out speed
- Aero tubing gives you the edge when the flats are a battle of watts
- Ultralight frame toes the line of UCI limits, making it a brilliant climber
- New handlebar tape
- Great condition
- Very light scratches/scuffs along the down tube
- Very light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee functionality, battery life, accuracy, or calibration. Charging cable and/or spare batteries not included
|Model||S-Works Tarmac SL6|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x12 spd|
|Weight||14 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works , FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Red HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Red Carbon w/ Quarq AXS Crankset Power Meter, 48/35t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Red XG-1290, 10-33t|
|Handlebar||S-Works Carbon Shallow Bend, 44cm|
|Stem||S-Works Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Specialized S-Works Power Carbon|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval CLX 50 Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Roval|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'4" - 5'7"
|A. Effective Top Tube||531 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||462 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|E. Head Tube||126 mm|
|F. Stack||527 mm|
|G. Reach||380 mm|
|H. Standover Height||755 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.