Sorry, this Ibis Hakka MX Gravel Bike - 2019, 55cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Ibis Hakka MX Gravel Bike - 2019, 55cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'7" - 6'0"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Race Sunday, Ride Monday
- SIGEYI Crank Power Meter
- Like a swiss army knife, the Hakka is a versatile machine built for anything
- Race-inspired geometry translates to precise handling
- Internal dropper post routing for when the descent gets rowdy
- T47 threaded bottom bracket for creak-free rides
- Clearance for 700 x 40c or 27.5 x 2.1” tires
- Great condition
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain
- Light scratches/scuffs along the fork, seatstays, & chainstays
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee functionality, battery life, accuracy, or calibration. Charging cable and/or spare batteries not included
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 10 oz|
|Fork||Ibis Hakka MX, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Force HydroR, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force HydroR, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force 1|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Praxis Works Alloy w/ SIGEYI Crank Power Meter, 40t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1130, 11-42t|
|Handlebar||Zipp Service Course SL Alloy, 44cm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty|
|Stem||Zipp Service Course Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Pro PLT Alloy, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||ENVE SES Disc 3.4 Carbon Tubeless, ENVE|
|Front Tire||RenéHERSE Barlow Pass TC Endurance, 700C x 38C|
|Rear Tire||RenéHERSE Barlow Pass TC Endurance, 700C x 38C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'7" - 6'0"
|A. Effective Top Tube||554 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||550 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72°|
|E. Head Tube||155 mm|
|F. Stack||580 mm|
|G. Reach||382 mm|
|H. Standover Height||802 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
Bikes are meant
to be used.