Sorry, this Specialized S-Works Roubaix Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Road Bike - 2020, 58cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized S-Works Roubaix Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Road Bike - 2020, 58cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Smooth Sailing Speed
- Cozy endurance bike with slightly upright riding position
- Efficient platform is fast enough for the pros to take on the cobble classics
- FutureShock smoothes rough, buzzy tarmac to slow fatigue and joint pain
- True all-rounder that works for old hands and new riders alike
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires
- Minor scuff on the top tube & non-drive side rear dropout
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain
- This crankset has been inspected per Shimano's recall guidelines
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 8 oz|
|Fork||Specialized FACT w/ Future Shock 2.0 , Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 50/34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-30t|
|Handlebar||Specialized S-Works Hover Carbon, 44cm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Specialized S-Works Power FACT|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval CLX 50 Rapide Carbon Disc Tubeless Ready , Roval|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 , 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 , 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'10" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||579 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||505 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|E. Head Tube||170 mm|
|F. Stack||630 mm|
|G. Reach||392 mm|
|H. Standover Height||805 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.