Sorry, this Scott Addict CX RC Cyclocross Bike - 2019, Medium has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Scott Addict CX RC Cyclocross Bike - 2019, Medium
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'7" - 5'10"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why Can't it Always Be CX Season
- DT Swiss G540 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible wheelset
- Cyclocross specific geometry keeps you confidently navigating the trickiest of courses
- Lightweight and responsive carbon frame gives you the upper hand
- New bottom bracket bearings
- Light scratches on the shifters & rear derailleur
- Light scratches on the fork, top tube, non-drive side seatstay, & chainstays
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms & seatpost
- Moderate scratches on the inside drive side chainstay
|Model||Addict CX RC|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||19 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||Scott Addict CX HMX, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||SRAM Force 1 HydroR, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force 1 HydroR, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force 1|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Force 1 Carbon, 42t, 172.5 mm|
|Handlebar||Syncros Creston 2.0 Compact Alloy, 42 cm|
|Stem||Syncros RR2.0 Alloy, 31.8 mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Syncros FL1.0 Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Power Hollow|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss G540 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Alloy|
|Front Tire||Specialized Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, 700C x 32C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, 700C x 32C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'7" - 5'10"
|A. Effective Top Tube||545 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||540 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||71°|
|E. Head Tube||140 mm|
|F. Stack||564 mm|
|G. Reach||378 mm|
|H. Standover Height||796 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.