Sorry, this Niner RLT 9 Steel Gravel Bike - 2019, 62cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Niner RLT 9 Steel Gravel Bike - 2019, 62cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 6'2" - 6'6"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Steel Steal for Overachievers
- Bontrager Paradigm Elite 25 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible
- Salsa Cycles Cowchipper Carbon handlebar
- Steel frame is durable, butter smooth, and relaxed, just like you’d expect
- Carbon fiber fork tuned for responsive steering and soaking road chatter
- Limitless options for upgrades from shifting to droppers to wheels
- Clearance for 50c tires to cruise through rough gravel and trail rides
- Absolutely unruly with 26 mounting points for the nerdiest of us
- Light scratches on the front brake lever & crank arms
- Light scratches on the top tube, seat tube, & drive side seatstay
|Model||RLT 9 Steel|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||22 lbs 9 oz|
|Brakes||SRAM Force 1 HydroR, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force 1 HydroR, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force 1|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM Force 1 Carbon, 42t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8000, 11-42t|
|Handlebar||Salsa Cycles Cowchipper Carbon, 46cm|
|Stem||Easton EA70 Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Easton EC70 Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Paradigm Elite 25 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Bontrager GR1 Team Issue, 700C x 40C|
|Rear Tire||Bontrager GR1 Team Issue, 700C x 40C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
6'2" - 6'6"
|A. Effective Top Tube||605 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||620 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||72.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|E. Head Tube||205 mm|
|F. Stack||636 mm|
|G. Reach||406 mm|
|H. Standover Height||860 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.